Complaint Review: South Bay Kirby

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Joe Franklin — Modesto California
South Bay Kirby
2307 Oakdale Rd. Ste. 801 Modesto, California USA

South Bay Kirby South Bay Independent Distributor Independent Kirby Distributor Didn't pay me, long hours, Felons working, pot smoking, unprofessional, scam, rip off Modesto California

*Consumer Comment: Wondered that myself

*UPDATE Employee: You're the liar

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: WHY is this company still in business?

This company South Bay Kirby is the biggest scam ever! I worked long hours and never received a penny. Their staff is friendly, but they lie through their teeth about pay. They have Felons working for them and put you in dangerous and ghetto neighborhoods. Wasted one month of my life working for this company, even when they assured me I'd receive $2000.00 at the end of the month. I was always on time and never missed one day. Save yourself the trouble, and never work for this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Kirby/Modesto-California-95355/South-Bay-Kirby-South-Bay-Independent-Distributor-Independent-Kirby-Distributor-Didnt-pa-1126432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Kirby

Wondered that myself

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I too have wondered why the Kirby name and all it's minions are still around... why aren't people in jail over this scam?

You're the liar

AUTHOR: Kirby - ()

I've worked for this company for many years I have never seen a single person work a full month without selling at least four or six Kirbys the average is 10 to 15 sales per month my average was 20+

And if you did work a full month you would've sold something just this year back that you didn't says you either did not work a full month or just showed up and went home

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

WHY is this company still in business?

AUTHOR: diamondback - ()

I don't get it. These Kirby clowns keep screwing people over, both workers and customers. There are so many reports on the internet that are negative about them, it's not even amusing anymore. WHY is the governement not stepping in? These morons violate labor laws in every state they exist. I worked for these idiots about 15 years ago. They lie to get you in, and they lie to keep you. I am very curious to see if something could be done. Maybe a petition from ex-employees to get them investigated? I challenge any "Kirby person" to explain why it's ok to violate labor laws, backed with proof and fact. I can print up the labor laws in all 50 states, that very clearly prove that the law is being violated.