Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

• Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: Dana — Nashua New Hampshire United States of America
South Bay Office Products, Inc
1100 Powerline Road Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

South Bay Office Products, Inc Cooper Supply and told me that my supervisor, the company controller (she mentioned him by name), referred her to me. She explained that she was re-locating to FL and needed to liquidate, so was offering office sup Deerfield Beach , Florida

A woman called me stating that she has just spoken to the controller of the company (and knew her name and stated that the contoller said that I handle the office supplies) and that she was liquidating and selling office supplys at low prices. The woman also mentioned that the controller stated that we didnt have enough room for bulk so we can order in lower quanity. The woman then started to state what they have and what we wanted to order and I asked her to sent this in an email and she mentioned that they do not have email due to the company moving Florida. I am not accepting this order and this person and company should be looked into!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-5951/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-Cooper-Supply-and-told-me-that-my-supervisor-the-company-c-590539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc