Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

• Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010

• Reported By: Nolimitz — Bingen Washington United States of America
South Bay Office Products, Inc
1100 South powerline Road Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

South Bay Office Products, Inc Huge Scam, deceptive, Can relate, same story Deerfield Beach, Florida

This business is a huge scam. I was contacted by Dana Michaels, he was very friendly, said he had spoken to my supervisor. He also said that she had mentioned we had limited storage space, which we do, so I thought he was on the up n up.

He had also invited me to stop by if I was ever in the area.

He also sent me a cross pen, that I did not find attractive.

I did not know I was buying packages by the gross. Where he made it seem I was buying a package of a dozen of an item, I was actually buying a dozen of the packages. When I recieved 2 huge boxes, I had to call several times, always getting an answering machine, never a person. Finally a women called back and she did send me a label to send the extra items back.

Dana Michaels would quote me a price per pk and when we got the invoice it was over $3000.00 dollars. I was actually being charged per individual item in the pack. The invoice should have been $73.00

These prices were not compititive. You are better off sticking with your own supplier. If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

When I called to complain, again I did not get a person, but an answering machine. Finally when I recieved a call back, he had offered to sell me the items at 50% off. I did not, I sent the unused items back to him, at our cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-Huge-Scam-deceptive-Can-relate-same-story-Deerfield-Bea-597743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc