Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — Duluth Minnesota United States of America
South Bay Office Products, Inc
1100 South Powerline Road Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

South Bay Office Products, Inc Lied to us to get an order by saying it was approved by the Controller Deerfield Beach, Florida

A few weeks ago I received a call about buying office supplies.  I don't order supplies for the office and I forwarded the call to the supplies purchaser.

Today she came in and told me the order I placed from South Bay Office Products arrived and she said its really a lot of stuff.  I told her I did not order any supplies.  She than said it was two weeks ago and I forwarded a call to her and the person told her I ordered supplies and that I wanted her to go over the list with her. She named about 16 items and gave a per unit price. This week we received 2 gross of pens, Sharpies, Paper clips, Post it notes etc. 28 gross in total.

They blatantly lied to her and mislead her into thinking I ordered these supplies. I told her I would call the company and when I did a voice recording answered.  I left a message that I received an order by mistake and still have not received a return call.  I went on line and googled the company and Ripoff Report popped up. The letters I read on line are exactly what happened to us.

The Address I received on the packing Slip read:

This Order Is Proudly Provided By:  South Bay Office Products Inc.  1100 South Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, FL  33442 Phone: 954-834-5370

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-Lied-to-us-to-get-an-order-by-saying-it-was-approved-by-th-596933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc