Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Monica — Gibsonburg Ohio United States of America
South Bay Office Products, Inc
1100 South Powerline Rd Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

South Bay Office Products, Inc Same Story-Different Victim Deerfield Beach, Florida

My story is exactly the same. "Joanne Reed"  talks like she is best friends with my boss (she used her name, told me what a sweetheart she is....)and says that she was told to talk to me about what office supplies we could help her get rid of before the big move to Florida.  She even went so far as to invite me over if I was ever in the area!!!  I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Of course, I get an answering machine when I try to call.  I haven't received the invoice yet, but I am sure now that it will be leave me breathless.  What to do?  Technically I did place an order but under false pretenses. I want to just send it back but I am afraid it might get "lost" and we will still get billed.

Thanks to all of you who shared your stories.  I hope by adding mine it helps others to not fall for this type of scam and to put these creeps out of business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-Same-Story-Different-Victim-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-587791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc