Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

1100 South Powerline Road Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 954-834-5370
  • Web:
  • Category:

South Bay Office Products, Inc Supply Connection, TP Supply, Tornado Office Systems, Office Etc., Tri-Cor DECEITFUL, LYING COMPANY THAT LITERALLY STEAL FROM PEOPLE Deerfield Beach, Florida

I was told by a sales representative that she had spoken to my CFO, whom she named in our conversation and continued to tell me that the CFO referred her to myself.  She explained that she was a local business owner and that she was moving her company to Florida.  She told me that she had already shipped most of her items to Florida, but still had some remaining that she did not want to box up and ship out.  She gave me these incredible prices and said that they were sold in "gross" amounts.  I was given such a low price, that I went ahead and ordered a few gross amounts of post-it notes, some pens and some high-lighters.

She also told me that she would just ship them out to me, as not to inconvenience me by having me pick the items up from her location (which was supposedly local).  I ended up receiving a total of 6 good sized boxes full of items that would literally last me years!

This company needs to be stopped.  You cannot lie and deceive people and get away with it!  I have also reported this company to the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-Supply-Connection-TP-Supply-Tornado-Office-Systems-Offic-570815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc