Complaint Review: South Beach Java

• Reported By: Karen Lehman — Pleasantville New York USA
South Beach Java
Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

South Beach Java scam, fraud, java, weight loss Ft Lauderdale, Florida

The only charge I authorized was the $4.95 for shipping and handling for the free product, which I received a week later. Two weeks later I received a box containing a bag of coffee and a receipt in the amount of $87.94, I never authorized this charge. I notified my credit card company and they removed the charge. Checking the credit card website I discovered that the charge was again on the statement.

I sent back every box I received fraudulently and hand delivered them to the Postmaster myself. Bank of America is helping me with this to dispute the claims. "Golie" is the unfortunate customer service representative who claims when they receive the returns they have no idea who they belong to - of course what crap since my name is clearly on the original label they sent to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Beach-Java/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/South-Beach-Java-scam-fraud-java-weight-loss-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-759723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Beach Java