- Report: #1058084
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: South Beach Resort Orange Lake Capital Management
South Beach Resort Orange Lake Capital ManagementOcean Blvd Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA
South Beach Resort Orange Lake Capital Management Salesman lied about resale option was like selling a house & he told us that our maintenance fee would never go up. Myrtle Beach South Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Salesman at South Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach SC told us 3 major lies that we later learned were NOT true:
1. We could sell our timeshare at anytime either back to the resort or to an outside buyer. They gave us the impression that we had flexiability to sell, rent or use the timeshare without any restrictions.
2. We could back out of the deal if we were NOT satisfied because we were only buying vacation weeks to use the condo space at the resort. Therefore, if at any time we had a problem or was NOT happy with the service that we could stop paying, which would forfeit our resort privileges.
3. We were told that we never had to worry about the Manintenance Fee ever going up because the business was financially strong and they valued the existing timeshare owners' investment.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Beach-Resort-Orange-Lake-Capital-Management-/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/South-Beach-Resort-Orange-Lake-Capital-Management-Salesman-lied-about-resale-option-was-1058084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.