Complaint Review: South Coast Automotive

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Oregon United States of America
South Coast Automotive
1241 Newmark Ave Coos Bay, Oregon United States of America

South Coast Automotive South Coast Auto Group Left off parts on front end repair Coos Bay, Oregon

I took my car to South Coast Automotive to have some work done on the front end (over $2,100).  After the repair, the front end was making a noise so I took it back in on several different occasions.  The last time I took it in, Dale Capps (owner), indicated he had researched the problem and it needed some grease or vaseline.  I stop taking it in because I felt like Dale was not going to resolve the issue, so I hoped everything was okay.  After a couple years of continued noise, and a new set of tires that was destroyed after just 14,000 miles, I took the car into a different shop to have it repaired. They found that there were parts to the front end assembly that were completely missing, yet these parts were listed on the invoice from South Coast Automotive as being replaced.  I approached Dale about the issue, but he refused to look at the paperwork I had, and dismissed me with "I don't buy it."  There are many people currently protesting this business because of similar problems.  Don't give South Coast Automotive your business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Coast-Automotive/Coos-Bay-Oregon-/South-Coast-Automotive-South-Coast-Auto-Group-Left-off-parts-on-front-end-repair-Coos-Bay-1016347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Coast Automotive