Complaint Review: South Dallas Hyundai

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — Garland Texas United States of America
South Dallas Hyundai
39550 LBJ S Dallas,, Texas United States of America

South Dallas Hyundai Gave them a 800.00 deposit ...that they took and I didn't take the car. Dallas,, Texas

I went in South Dallas Hyundai, to buy a car....I told them I had credit issues.... They put my daughter as the buyer (that was in Waco at work) she wasn't there!  They were going to go to Waco the next day to have her sign the papers,....They ask me to put up a 1000.00 deposit....800.00 off my debit card ...they took right away!!  The 200.00 check I put a stop payment on it!!  I didn't take the Car...and I have ask for my money back ....I can't get it back!!  I need my money back ....I didn't take the car !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Dallas-Hyundai/Dallas-Texas-75232/South-Dallas-Hyundai-Gave-them-a-80000-deposit-that-they-took-and-I-didnt-take-the-c-757309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Dallas Hyundai