Complaint Review: South Florida Boat Brokers llc

*Consumer Comment: So Called owner response not true

*UPDATE Employee: Tom Trottier/ Fraud

Tom Trottier is a Fraud, now with South Florida Boat Brokers llc
See information at

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Boat-Brokers-llc/internet/South-Florida-Boat-Brokers-llc-Tom-Trottier-FRAUDULENT-Internet-881718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Boat Brokers llc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Thomas Trottier is a Crook

AUTHOR: tu sabes - (United States of America)

Look at Florida DBPR type in Thomas Tottier. No records Found.

#2 General Comment

Tom Trottier or Tom Donati

AUTHOR: tu sabes - (United States of America)

If you read this you can see it is Tom Trottier writing all the posts. Its not the Mullens. His name is really Tom trottier not Tom Donati. That is his girlfriend Deborah Donati's name or ex now. This makes 3 companies now that he says he owns or works for. Call the state of Florida he has no license in Florida. Look at Collier county Clerk of courts type in Thomas Trottier. It's public records judge for yourself. East Naples boat company,Naples boat company and now a third company South Florida Boat Brokers LLC. Dont be fooled read all entries by "JL". Seaside boat and yacht repair bonita springs fl doesn't exist nor does Tom Donati. Be warned Thomas Trottier is shady.

South Florida Boat Brokers/ Tom Trottier

AUTHOR: thomas donati - (United States of America)

Hi, my name is Tom Trottier. I havn't said alot about this internet complaint thing, because I am kinda stunded over the nasty attacks on my character. I have been selling boats for over 23 years now. I have sold literly thousands of boats. Once in a while, I get myself involved in a stupid situation. I did give a check to the man making this complaint. I was trying to expedite his refund as so we could move on to another boat. I guess I have been running my own business so long, that I just acted and didn't think of the situation of one of the owners of the company I work for not being there to cover my action. I truly thought it was alright. I was eager to sell the man another boat in better condition. After this man started attacking me by telephone and writing all this stuff, like I am some kind of con man. I was asked to step away by both my family and the owners of South Florida Boat Brokers LLC. So I have been just out showing and selling boats. I live in this community, I don't steal from my neighbors!

The facts are, I have a valid State Of Florida boat salesman license, not a Yacht Brokers License. These are two different type of licenses. I can legally sell any boat in the State of Florida the does not exceed 32 feet.

I have never had any kind of suspention or violation issued to me by the State Of Florida ever.

I have only been involved in two lawsuits concerning a boat sale of which I was involved in, in my whole 23 year career. One was due to a buyer violating the terms of the purchase agreement, and the seller ordering the company to hold the deposit until the issue could be deceided by an arbitration court. It was work out and dismissed. The second lawsuit was about a buyer sueing both the company and the seller over machanical issues with the boat ,after they had completed the sale. that suit was because the buyer chose not to hire a surveyor as advised by Myself. I have never ran away from any issue. I am always availible to work out any problem.

This issue is a problem I caused because I was trying to act on somebody's behalf. I would hope that this is not my defining act to a 23 year career?

I would like to thank all the fine people that have tried to add something to help me and the company that I work for.  I can only hope that anybody reading this, can make there own assessment of me by meeting me? I am not a "CROOK" and I am not lier. Thomas J. Trottier, Naples, Florida

Huh?

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

For the purpose of dudiligiance.

Dudiligiance?  This from an alleged attorney?

South Florida Boat Brokers LLC/ Broker License

AUTHOR: John Stallings - (United States of America)

I am an attorney in the State Of Florida. Last evening I reviewed the license issued to the brokers in question. I also reveiwed the statued for being a licensed boat salesman in the State Of Florida. Deborah L. Donati and Thomas J. Trottier have valid Licenses to sell boats that are 32' and under in The State Of Florida.

South Florida Boat Brokers LLC, is a active LLC, filed and valid and in good standing, according to The Florida Department Of Revenue. It is being used for the purpose of a DBA "doing business as" under East Naples Boat Company LLC. corporate and business license. This is a completly legal and widly used form of structuring of a business.

An "ESCROW ACCOUNT" is a certified account set up at any bank to protect funds being held as "GOOD FAITH" deposit between two or more persons or corporations. For the purpose of dudiligiance. It is advised by most attorney's to have only one responsible person or a multisigner where all of the signers have to sign the check ( for instance if there are 3 signers, all 3 signers signature have to be on the check for it to be valid).

I hope this will help settle this issue. John Stallings, Marco Island, Florida.

State License/ South Florida Boat Brokers LLC

AUTHOR: Seaside Boat and Yacht Repair - (United States of America)

I will try one more and for the last time, because you don't seem to get it! The State of Florida does not issue a license for the purpose of any boat sale under 32' in length. You have tried for your own purpose to try to tell the public that South Florida Boat Brokers LLC needs a Yacht Brokers License that is issued through Tallassee Florida and carries a different governing agency. That license is issued for 32' and above in boat size, which by the way is deemed a YACHT!! Any boat sold in the State of Florida that is 32' and under is licensed through the county of which you conduct business in. Two different Licenses for two very different industeries. YOU GET IT RIGHT!!! The licenses that are posted are licensed to the indivigual person NOT COMPANY, PERSON, that is being licensed. Your change and update comes when you renew every September!!

And as for the licensed ESCROW ACCOUNT? The only reason that you haven't been given your money yet, is that Deborah Donati is the only signer at the bank for that ESCROW ACCOUNT. Your money is sitting in that account. She is in Massachuetts on her yearly family visit, as her niece had a baby shower She will be back Tuesday!!! You say communicate with you? Tom Trottier communicated with you until you started leaving theatening messages on both the office and his cell phone! Like he was responsible for your refund!! He was the guy working the hardest on your behalf. Now I think you know what he wants to do to you?? I wouldn't want to be you, if he ever catches you!! Hey if you have such a good criminal case here, where are the charges?? Because this has never been about the money and you know it!! Its about you trying to make your self some kind of important regulator?? The company has by law a certain time to give you your money!! So instead you deceide to go this route?? Because you need satisfaction?? Once again your an angry little man!!! By the way you can not retract anything you have written here, it is the property of this website!! See you never bother to read fine print! Thats the reason you still are speaking in ignorance!! Chris Corson, Seaside Boat and Yacht Repair!

#7 Consumer Suggestion

You get it right

AUTHOR: TC - (United States of America)

A Collier Couny bussiness tax license read the left lower corner, it's not the State of Floridas Boat and yacht license I speak of, that is regulated and issued  by the State. The Tax license you post are not even for South Florida Boat Brokers LLC

They are the ones that have not made good on the bounced check.  If the ran a credited business and actually held my deposit in a trust account then the money would be sitting there for the refund. You think the company would communicate to you and fix the problem immeditly. NO EXCUSES the fact you forget is SFBB used contractural words Escorw Trust, there are laws when that term is used. Look up the definition of escrow, All I asked for is them to let me know when this would be corrected and I have received is broken promises. You don't know all the facts. All that has been posted is the absolute truth with indisputable documentation to back it up.  If you feel so good about your friends why dont you refund my money and have your trusted friends pay you back? Oh by the way you went to there office? I know you mean thier aparment home.  I look forward to them speaking to their attorney no matter how good your attorney is when your wrong your wrong!  If they make good on the check Tuesday or if you want to pay me tomorrow, I will drop all charges/litigation and retract report. Im sure Tom will pass you my number Mr Chris

Boat license in Florida

AUTHOR: Seaside Boat and Yacht Repair - (United States of America)

A boat Brokers license is issued by the State of Florida, ONLY IF YOU ARE SELLING VESSELS ABOVE 32'. I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROVEN TO NOT BE VERY BRIGHT!! YOU MUST ONLY HAVE A STATE OF FLORIDA BOAT BROKERS LICENSE IF YOU ARE SELLING BOATS LARGER THAN THIRTY TWO FEET AND ABOVE! Every other boat brokers license is issued by the county of which you are doing business in!! They are renewed yearly! Please stop, your making this argument so much dumber than it has to be? Thats why your still slandering these good people!! Because you don't know of what you are talking about!! I beleive the boat in question is a 28' boat? Before speaking anymore, please know of what you are talking about? As for your uploaded corporate filing of South Florida Boat Brokers LLC., It's an LLC filing, It only dictates who the managing  member is for tax purposes. You could be a CFO of a company, and be a managing member, but not be the stockholder. Or in dumb peoples understanding not own the company! Besides where is Tom Trottiers name on any of it? The only document that carries Tom Trottiers name is his Collier County Boat Brokers license!

So Called owner response not true

AUTHOR: TC - (United States of America)

Tom Trottier does not have a Florida Boat Brokers License, they are only issued by the State and there is no record, Collier County issues occupational license for tax purposes only.  In order to be a Licensed Broker you must obtain the license through the State and then you are regulated.  The State of Florida Corperations Records dont show any Thomas Donati as the owner of South Florida Boat Brokers, who is this so person claiming to be an owner? See Direct Link

In order to be an owner of a company you would be listed on the articles of organization
Nice try Trottier!

Detail by Entity Name

Florida Limited Liability Company

SOUTH FLORIDA BOAT BROKERS LLC.

Filing Information

Annual Reports

No Annual Reports Filed

Document Images

Tom Trottier/ Fraud

AUTHOR: Jim and Patti Mullens - (United States of America)

I find it funny that this piece of work Tc Or Tom Conroy is all about Tom Trottier? Tom Trottier sold his company"Naples Boat Sales" in July of 2011 to East Naples Boat Company in a planned sale? But shortly there after Mr. Conroy then knowing this was happening, tries to Cash his deposit refund check and it is denied. Due to the fact that the company stopped to exsist?? When there was an attempt to fix Mr. Conroys refund of $2,500.00, Mr Conroy demands $4,000.00, And then sends a bail bondsman from Fort Myers to try to intimidate and threaten, Mr. Trottiers youngest son at there doorside. You could of had your money, but this is not really about money! If you would like to see any evidence of this issue contact eastnaplesboatco@aol.com. and it will be sent to you. Tom Trottier now works for South Florida Boat Brokers LLC, as a salesman! He does not own any part of the company. He is a respected member in the south Florida Boat industry. He has never been cited by any regulatory agency in the state of Florida or any other State as well. See www.FloridaRegulatorycommission.org or www.colliercourtclerk.org? He is licienced by the State of Florida, Collier County, through 9/30/2012! Nobody here has anything to do with what happens in my business. I didn't do business with you Tom Conroy!! Nor would I advise anybody to do business with you!! You are an angry little man who is trying to make yourself important!!! Be a man, come down and get your $2,500.00 from Tom Trottier? He is more than willing to give it too you, and I am sure you know what else you will get?? You bring my company name into your posting again, and I will personally come to Spring Lake , Michigan and take you for a little boat ride!!! Thomas Donati, 9330 Marino Circle, Naples, Florida, 34114