Complaint Review: South Florida Boxing Gym

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
South Florida Boxing Gym
12425 Taft Street 2nd Flr. Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-436-6656
  • Web:
  • Category: Barbers

South Florida Boxing Gym Rips People Off Pembroke Pines Florida

I had a 1 year contract with South Florida Boxing Gym and paid every single month. After the 1 year was over I cancelled, but they kept billing me without out telling me. 2 months later I get a call from them saying I was past due. I said I cancelled thats why I wasn't there in over 2 months and haven't paid. They lie and claim they have no record of cancellation. I wouldn't pay them because I paid the full year and cancelled so they sent my info to First Florida Financial Group. They put the false info on my credit report while breaking the Fair Debt Collection Act Laws. I filed a lawsuit against First Florida Financial Group, but the owner of the company can't be found to serve papers to because claims he it out of state and doesn't know when he will return because he has a million dollar judgement against him. If you do a search of the owner of First Florida Financial Group, Reed Lienhart, you will see he is known for harassing people and pretending to be a lawyer. Seems just like the kind of company South Florida Boxing Gym would assoiciate themselves with.

Boxer2008
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Boxing-Gym/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33028/South-Florida-Boxing-Gym-Rips-People-Off-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-336760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Boxing Gym