Complaint Review: South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Miami United States of America
South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery
915 Middle River Dr. Internet United States of America

South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery Ms. Tess Owner Is a misleading and a scam. Hungry for Money!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ms Tess is the owner

I went to South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery for a free consultation. After hours of back and forth room to room on a field trip. I was seen by Ms. Tess, where she quoted me for a cosmetic surgery. I told her that I would want to consult it with my husband first.

Ms. Tess said that I needed to give a $300.00 dollars deposit for her to hold the Special Price and Honor it. Should I decide to do the procedure? I ask her if I decided that I was not going to have the procedure done if I would get refunded my money back 100% she said yes. I gave her the $300.00 deposit.

I called her within 3 days to cancel that I was not going to have the procedure done. I left her several of messages and I never receive a phone called in returned.

I e-mail them and never got a reply. I was never refunded my money back. I had nothing done other than a consultation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Center-for-Cosmetic-Surgery/internet/South-Florida-Center-for-Cosmetic-Surgery-Ms-Tess-Owner-Is-a-misleading-and-a-scam-Hu-721628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery

Ms Tess is the owner

AUTHOR: hellonewman - (United States of America)

I have had a unpleasant conversation with Ms Tess Jahnke before.  She is the owner/president of South Florida center for cosmetic surgery.

feature