Complaint Review: South Florida Nutrition Company

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:LAS VEGAS Nevada
South Florida Nutrition Company
134 NW 16th Street, Boca Rotan, Florida U.S.A.

South Florida Nutrition Company Fraudulent Buisiness Practices Boca Rotan Florida

These business(s) somehow obtained my name,address,amd credit card details from another company on the internet.they then proceeded to take money out of my account for a useless product that I had not ordered. When I attempted to telephone the company to rectify this I found myself talking to someone in the Philipines. The first two operators simply cut me off the line. One of them claimed to no longer be able to hear my voice.T he third operator informed me that they had no way of contacting the parent company on whose behalf they were dealing with billing questions. The fourth operator finally gave me the name of the company but noone was able, or was prepared to tell me how they had obtained my particulars.

There seem to be two separate companies involved in this dishonesty and after I had cancelled the first one, the second one continued to take money out of my account. Because of the clandestine nature of these companies and the difficulty in obtaining facts about them I do not understand which product is for what and from whom.

When I contacted my bank, I was informed that they were unable to remove the charges themselves, and that I would have to contact the companies who placed them on the account.Contacting these companies is impossible because the Emails cannot be replied to;the operators are in the Philipines and claim ignorance about the identity of the companies who are outsourcing to them;some of the telephone numbers that are provided are non working numbers;the operators place a caller "on hold" for long periods of time,or simply cut them off; and attempting to contact the companies on the internet by the "chat line" or customer service hot links providede involves long waiting periods of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Nutrition-Company/Boca-Rotan-Florida/South-Florida-Nutrition-Company-Fraudulent-Buisiness-Practices-Boca-Rotan-Florida-418229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Nutrition Company