Complaint Review: South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse, Ultimate Body

• Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:South Charleston West Virginia
South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse, Ultimate Body
, Florida U.S.A.

South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse, Ultimate Body I ordered a trial of total cleanse for $5.95 and then received charges from a Fit Factory in addition to the Total Cleanse and now from an Ultimate Body which I did not place an order. I have cancelled twice and still am receiving charges. Florida

I ordered a trial of total cleanser in the amount of $5.95 for shipping. Shortly thereafter, I had a charge of $78.84 and $29.95 (fit factory) and cancelled both on Dec. 30, 2008. I was charged again in the amount of $84.79 and $29.95 on Jan. 6 and 8, 2009 from both total cleanse and fit factory. I called again and cancelled on January 30, 2009, and requested refunds.

I received a refund from fit factory on January 8 but received another charge from total cleanse/ultimate body on February 2, 2009. Total cleanse credited me on February 6 in the amount of $84.79 but also charged me for $84.79. I called again and they tell me they never charged me on Feb. 2 and said they never heard of ultimate body. What a ripoff - I am reporting them to the Attorney General's office, Consumer Protection Division in Florida.

Tinki ****
South Charleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Nutrition-Total-Cleanse-Ultimate-Body/Florida/South-Florida-Nutrition-Total-Cleanse-Ultimate-Body-I-ordered-a-trial-of-total-cleanse-f-422909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse, Ultimate Body

involves