Complaint Review: South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse,

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse,
1631 NW 82nd Av Miami, Florida U.S.A.

South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse, charged my account twice and added fee's and I never recievied product. Miami Florida

Beware .... this company is a total rip off ... Please call the ATTY Generals office 1.850.414.3300 and the FTC 1.877.438.4338. The BBB has given them an F rating. as of today they have 2918 complaints against this company in the last 36 months and 2048 complaints are still pending .... NOT resolved.

I have spoken with people in the Phillipines - with limited english and very difficult to understand ... I have been told Supervisors and Mangers are not available because of other customer complaints , each time I informed them I would hold and each time after fifteen minutes they would hang up on me ..... Beware - Beware - Beware ...... buy nothing from this company ... agree to Nothing from this company .... You will be sorry you did ... as of today I am out $255.00 ..... I work hard for my money ..... this company is a TOTAL RIP OFF.

Anonymous
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Nutrition-Total-Cleanse/Miami-Florida/South-Florida-Nutrition-Total-Cleanse-charged-my-account-twice-and-added-fees-and-I-nev-423011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Nutrition, Total Cleanse,