• Report: #421912

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Parkville Maryland
South Florida Nutrition
mytrialsupport.com Internet U.S.A.

South Florida Nutrition Beware of this Company-South Florida Nutrition-No company address provided online Internet

The web "www.mysupporttrial.com" is a rip-off - known as South Florida Nutrition. I ordered an Acai Berry trial from the website on 12/08/08 and charged my credit card for 5.95 for shipping and then I received a confirmation via email on 2/02/09 that they are processing the order for next shipment. I called the toll# provided and I could not get through, I made several attempts before I got an answer: I advised the Customer Service to cancel the order that I am no longer interested. They cancelled the order but they charged my account for the amount of $88.62 for the acai berry trial. So my advise with you do not make any business with this company.

This company don't have an address, they only operate online so they can rip-off people.........and they provide a lot of toll free# such as 1-866-938-4832; 1-866-950-6352

Parkville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Florida-Nutrition/internet/South-Florida-Nutrition-Beware-of-this-Company-South-Florida-Nutrition-No-company-address-421912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Florida Nutrition