Complaint Review: South Star Benefits

• Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Willisburg Kentucky
South Star Benefits
www.myworldofbenefits.com Internet U.S.A.

South Star Benefits ripoff, lied, took my money and run, common thiefs New York Internet

I got a phone call saying that I was guaranteed for a credit card all I had to do was send in 299.00. So I did considering my credit history. I know I was a dumb behind but you have to learn from your mistakes and I did with this one.

Anyway they run the check though before they said they would and I had to pay for a bounced check and then we redid it again. I have been calling them for about 2 months now and I found out today that the number I have been calling is no longer in service. The only thing I got out of it was a package that is worth no more to me than a peice of trash.

Now I have now where to go so I'm asking for your help to try and get my money back and make them pay for doing such a thing. I have two children that I'm trying to raise on my own, that's why I did what I did. Can you help me in any way?

Danette
Willisburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Star-Benefits/internet/South-Star-Benefits-ripoff-lied-took-my-money-and-run-common-thiefs-New-York-Internet-80063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Star Benefits