Complaint Review: South Texas Appliance Repair

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: AE — SA Texas United States of America
South Texas Appliance Repair
110329 Perrin Beitel Road, San Antonio, Texas United States of America

South Texas Appliance Repair RUDE....RUDE....MANAGER......BAD SERVICE San Antonio, Texas

I purchased a warranty on my refrigerator the day I purchased it from the furniture company.  The refrigerator broke and the warranty company called South Texas Appliance Repair to repair my refrigerator.  They scheduled my on a Thursday from 1pm-6pm.  They never showed and would not pick up phone.   The repair man came in late Friday and said he did not have the part.  We are now on week two on the following Friday.

I am now dealing with the RUDE Manager.  I contacted them on Wednesday to find out why noone has came by and they stated it was because I would need to reschedule.  I was then rescheduled and when they called to give me a heads-up call....come to find out I call back and they stated....Since I did not answer, I would need to reschedule.  I called them right back.

I asked to speak to a manager and the manager gave a scenario about a previous customer standing them up, which I had not done.  I let him know that I had someone at my home at all times, he said to me "Do you want us to come out there or not?"  I replied "Yes, I am without a fridge....as soon as possible" he then replied "Well then answer your phone" and hung up on me?  What .....kind of service is this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Texas-Appliance-Repair/San-Antonio-Texas-78217/South-Texas-Appliance-Repair-RUDERUDEMANAGERBAD-SERVICE-San-Antonio-Texas-774456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Texas Appliance Repair