Complaint Review: South University Online - EDMC

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Kat — lexingotn South Carolina United States of America
South University Online - EDMC

South University Online - EDMC I need legal help and anyone who wants to file suit against South University. They accepted me and my money then blocked me from my classes. I can not possibly pass my class and they are getting paid. They accepted me and my money then blocked me from my classes. I can not possibly pass my class and they are getting paid. Savannah , Internet

South University is a BIG RIPOFF!!!!!! They will accept you and your money then not allow you in your classroom to do your work. Stay Away from their scam.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University-Online-EDMC/internet/South-University-Online-EDMC-I-need-legal-help-and-anyone-who-wants-to-file-suit-against-629180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University Online - EDMC