Complaint Review: South University Online

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Talking Rock Georgia
South University Online
709 Mall Boulevard Savannah, Georgia USA

South University Online SUO Manipulative salesman taking advantage of dumb people like me who need to finish their education Savannah Georgia

I clicked on a link through my facebook webpage that kept showing up. It said "Win a scholarship to go back to school if you re a single mom" or something to that effect.

Needless to say, I had a bad feeling about it. Then, before I knew it I was getting hooked over the phone by a pushy salesman who was so nice in transfering all the paperwork from my old school etc, etc. He failed to mention anything about the costs of the school.

Next, I was getting sent a contract online to sign for a federal loan, which is way out of my budget. I don't think they are liars or thieves, but they are pushy and call constantly.  Either they have been trained very well or they are obviously making some money off of this scam in a big way.

I think that it is wrong to put false ads on the internet about free scholarships. Now, trying to un-enroll from the school has not been easy. I keep having to call them back.

It makes me mad because they were so nice over the phone, and I feel like I was taken advantage of ---plus I have heard the classes will not even transfer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University-Online/Savannah-Georgia-31406/South-University-Online-SUO-Manipulative-salesman-taking-advantage-of-dumb-people-like-me-1129763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University Online