Complaint Review: South University Online

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: irvinprice — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
South University Online

South University Online Deceptitive and non-responsive to Military students, Internet

South University has not been responsive or worked with me at all on fixing my account problems.  So the background to my story.  I am and AGR soldier in Arizona with full miltary benifits for education, I should be able to get my discounted tuition that is advertised and use my Tuition Assistance Program.  Neither one was given to me or processed.  I can provide all the e-mails and show that I did my work to get my Tuition Assistance paperwork completed through the education office at Ft. Huachuca.  Now I can't even get them to accept that my tuition was charged wrong.

Please see the following link: www.online.southuniversity.edu/military/military/-benefits/index.asp   I wish I could attach my statement here because I would, I was charged full rate, but it does say (military rate) next to it.  But the numbers don't add up per semester hour.  I can no longer get my "Assistant Director of Admissions" to reply to my phone calls or e-mails, and I just get harrasing e-mails and phone calls from the university saying I owe them money, when I fact they owe me money!  I will be reporting this university as widely as I can and take my issue up with the Department of Education as well since they advertise themselves as Military friendly and then don't do anything they must be stopped.  Please stay away from this University, the class I took wasn't too bad, but they really only want your money and could care less about your education!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University-Online/internet/South-University-Online-Deceptitive-and-non-responsive-to-Military-students-Internet-585023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University Online