Complaint Review: South University Online

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Alfonso — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
South University Online

South University Online EDMC Tried to rip me off of my financial aid Internet, Internet

I signed on to South University Online and I had 3 years of previous University education in which they were to credit me for some of my previous education.  Well they took their sweet time to credit me for the classes which I had previously taken from other State Universities, In the meantime I was taking classes and the class that I was in at the time was one of the subjects/classes I earned a waiver from SUO.  So consequently I dropped the course because I had already received credit for it and I waited patiently for that credit (over 3 months!).  They initially promised me a refund of my money for the course that I had dropped because of their error but then they started to stall, 3 months turned into 6 months and thanks to your web site I called them today and they finally refunded me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University-Online/internet/South-University-Online-EDMC-Tried-to-rip-me-off-of-my-financial-aid-Internet-Internet-768846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University Online