Complaint Review: South University Online

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: InGodWeTrust — Athens Pennsylvania United States of America
South University Online

South University Online Many others This online school refuses to answer questions, disregards my emails and calls for hours even days, and charged me tuition fees five times in one year as if they dont get enough for one fee for tuitio Internet

I have read on here that South University has already done damage to students and is part of an ongoing investigation for fraud.  I have gotten no support from this school and I feel as if they are running me in circles while they are ripping me off of my financial aid.  I have to beg for a reply from my financial aid adviser, and Ive already heard plenty about this school to make me sick to my stomach.  I am in need of a lawyer or an attourney that would know what to do about this.  I was taken out of class and re enrolled and they are telling me that I must pay for the same class three times. Once for taking it the first time, twice for receiving a D in that class, and a third time to take it again. Im not sure if this is legal but I dont find it to be right at all.  Just last night they charged me for my next 6 or 7 classes and my balance is now over nine thousand just for those classes.  I have asked plenty of people plenty of times where my student loans are and why they are not being recorded on my site and I have received no answer what so ever.  I am still waiting on the manager to email me.  I have had enough of this and I would like to know if there is anything I can do about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University-Online/internet/South-University-Online-Many-others-This-online-school-refuses-to-answer-questions-disreg-825815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University Online