Complaint Review: South University

• Reported By: H. E, G. — Luxora Arkansas USA
South University
709 Mall Boulevard Savannah, GA 31406-4805 Internet United States of America

South University Rip Off By Online School Internet

I started attending this school in October 2009 in their Criiminal Justice program.  I paid for books for the classes and had the books on my shelves which I used to complete my first class.  Midstream the school switched to digital books and during the term I took my Criminal Courts and Corrections class and other classes, I told my Academic counselor and finanical aid counselor that I already had the books and I was told in January that I would get reimbursed for the digital fees I was charged for the three books that I already had, and when I didn't hear from them I contacted them again in March and was told the request fell through the cracks and or got lost and it would be another couple weeks to process.  April 1st still no decision was made on the refund on these fees.  I applied to another school because of deceptive practices experienced at the Financial Aid department of this school.  This school requested my transcripts on April 11th and upon calling today April 28th I learned that the school approved the request but it would be another three weeks before they would be sent.  This is wrong, this school drags it out and lies about things such as issuing refunds to students when they are promised.  Beware of South University.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-University/internet/South-University-Rip-Off-By-Online-School-Internet-723116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South University