Complaint Review: South West Engines

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Revonna — North Highlands California
South West Engines
WI unknown, Wisconsin USA

South West Engines They sent me the wrong motor, they picked it up and will not return my money Wisconsin

February 7, 2013, I contacted Southwest Engines for a motor for my Jeep, they charged me when I received the motor it was the wrong one.

It took over a month for them to pick up the motor, I have sent several emails requesting my money back and finally sent them an email gave them until May 1st.

When I call they are very rude and most of the time do not answer the phone and when they do answer they  immediately transfer your call to a voicemail.

I need them to returrn my money has I had to purchase another engine from another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-West-Engines/unknown-Wisconsin/South-West-Engines-They-sent-me-the-wrong-motor-they-picked-it-up-and-will-not-return-my-1048346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South West Engines