Complaint Review: South coast legal network

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Annonymous — Santa Ana California
South coast legal network
1740 E. Garry Ave Santa Ana, California United States of America

South coast legal network sc-law group, Richey Law Group Deceptive, Did not pay me for working there for 2 months Santa Ana, California

I worked for what I believe was SC-Law group (South Coast Law Group) using the email @southcoastlegalnetwork.com .  I worked for Bobby M.  I was there for almost 2 months and there were 2 files that signed retainer agreements and I was supposed to get my commissions but never got them.  The files for loan modification were sent to richey law group.

The manager told me not to come in on friday when payday was friday and fired me.  He later told me that the customers were refunded because their loan modification was denied.

In the retainer it clearly states that there are no guarantee's and no refunds, so I know the files were not refunded and I was supposed to get paid.  I think he let me go because I wasn't a BSer and didn't meet the closing ratio he wanted.

This is a tiny little office that sends out mailers that confuse people into thinking the bank sent it to them for a  loan modification.  I brought this up to Bobby and he said "but it brings in more calls".  All he cares about is quantity of calls, not quality.  He wants the people working for him to just take any application and ask for documents.  Dont send anything to them.  You'll only waste your time.

Everyone working there is a shady BS liar and the "top producer" was a huge bully.

They are in no way affiliated with Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae as they may lead you to believe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-coast-legal-network/Santa-Ana-California-/South-coast-legal-network-sc-law-group-Richey-Law-Group-Deceptive-Did-not-pay-me-for-wor-1037252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South coast legal network