Complaint Review: SouthLand Exteriors, Chad and Krsity Cappiello

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: no more ripoffs — Conroe Texas United States of America
SouthLand Exteriors, Chad and Krsity Cappiello
2811 LIBERATION, Dallas TX 75287 Dallas, Texas United States of America

SouthLand Exteriors, Chad and Krsity Cappiello THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOP!!!! construction work Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: CALL YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES

*Consumer Comment: Same issue

***THIS IS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE****

We all need to submitt our complaint to the Better Business Bureau (BBB)

877-468 9222   / bbbinfo@bbbhou.org.  If we do not do this, they will continue scamming others.   Please email me so that we can all get together and do somthing about it.  Please!!!  Email please no.nore.rippingoff@gmail.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SouthLand-Exteriors-Chad-and-Krsity-Cappiello/Dallas-Texas-75287/SouthLand-Exteriors-Chad-and-Krsity-Cappiello-THESE-PEOPLE-MUST-BE-STOP-construction-917750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SouthLand Exteriors, Chad and Krsity Cappiello

CALL YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES

AUTHOR: Holleag - (United States of America)

I too have been conned by these people.  I have takenit to BBB, local PD and now local CID.  PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AUTHORITIES!!  The only way we can stop them is if EVERYONE files complaints with them.  I will be pursuing this until the bitter end.  You guys should do the same.  Please respond if you have questions about who to contact.  I have names & numbers.

Same issue

AUTHOR: upset - (United States of America)

I am going through the same thing.  This is for my mother.  She was promised windows on July 13th and noone ever came.  Ever since we have been trying to contact them with the answering service always answering.

I finally received a call stating to send a certified letter asking for the money back and the letter was then returned saying  the address is vacant!  I have now called him every hour stating I want the refund back!