poetic

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Angelina — New York United States of America
SouthWestern Periodicals
40 Central Avenue Suite 1400 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

SouthWestern Periodicals Central Periodicals Con Artists & Scammers via Magazine Sales. False Promises Phoenix, Arizona

I recieved a call in August 2012(South WestPeridodicals) stating that I won a free Ipod, girt card of 250 and all I had to do was purhase 5 magazines for 39.90 for Five years which will be completed (payment) after 30 months.  I ve recieved and Ipod or girft card.  I called and gave them another week, they also pitched that i could make my payment lower for 29.(Central Periodicals)if I switch the plan and added another month of magazines.  I agreed.  Little did I know that I was being charged twice (29.99 & 39.99) monthly.  I called them up and made a big deal and threatened to report them.  They of course, offered to refund all of my monies.  I will wait until the end of the week before I call the BBB.  Buyer BeWare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SouthWestern-Periodicals/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/SouthWestern-Periodicals-Central-Periodicals-Con-Artists-Scammers-via-Magazine-Sales-F-1009501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SouthWestern Periodicals