Complaint Review: Southbeach Skin Care

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lynda — Teague Texas
Southbeach Skin Care

Southbeach Skin Care Lifecell Took Money Out of my Checking Account Without My Permission..And They NEED To Put it BACK Internet

In february,I purchased a Free Sample of face lotion called 'Lifecell'. They asked only that I paid my own Shipping @Handling. And, after reading how good this lotion was..I agreed . 4.95.
This must be how "Southbeach skin care" has my Credit card number..
I've spoke with my Bank..they know me..57.. On Dissabillity..I'm not going to Spend 189.00 on Face Lotion..
However,These people...they don't answer their phones..and that money..was just about all I had left..Who
Else do they do this to??
Can you help me get my money back? You and my Bank..Shut them down!! Please!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southbeach-Skin-Care/internet/Southbeach-Skin-Care-Lifecell-Took-Money-Out-of-my-Checking-Account-Without-My-Permission-1041710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southbeach Skin Care