Complaint Review: Southeast Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Southeast Mortgage
3496 Club Drive Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044 Internet United States of America

Southeast Mortgage Joe Pulliam FRAUD Southeast Mortgage -Chris Haupt - Joe Pulliam - SCAM Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update Joe Pulliam contact info

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Joe Pulliam works for HomeStar not Southeast

*Consumer Comment: Isaac Moreno fights dirty... Steals money then will slaughter you online with fake profiles and made up content

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dispute Between Isaac Moreno & Joe Pulliam

Chris Haupt and Joe Pulliam and their co-horts are literally kicking people out of their homes when they are STEALING their last dimes. SOUTHEAST MORTGAGE FRAUD

In September of 2010, I was contacted/phone solicited by Chris Haupt  and  Joe Pulliam they represented themselves as mortgage professionals; associated with Attorneys who specializing" in
Mortgage Modifications, with Southeast Mortgage, www.southeastmortgage.com, and
www.southeastmortgage.us

I was given their websites: www.southeastmortgage.com, and www.southeastmortgage.us

I was told if I retained Chris Haupt and  Joe Pulliam, services I could have my adjustable rate mortgage modified in 45 to 60 days to a fixed rate, saving me thousands over the term of the loan. [continued below]....
..... I asked for this confirmed to me in writing. I received a letter from Mr. Chris Haupt and Joe Pulliam confirming their services and my savings.

I paid them a retainer of $1495.00, quite literally all the money I had at the time.

I Fed-Ex'd bank statements, taxes, pay stubs, financials etc., everything they asked for, to their alleged office address: 3496 Club Drive Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044

Now it seems they are scamming seniors and those of us they need real help to save our homes for our children

After 3 months of no communication, but constant contact from me, they finally were able to get me a Forbearance Agreement, for a ridiculous amount of money. Never mind that I had previously negotiated 2 other Forbearance Agreements, directly with my lender, and on my own. Mr. Chris Haupt and Joe Pulliam needless to say, did nothing for me that I could not do myself.

Over the next several months, I got occasional one line e-mails saying they were working on it, yet my phone calls, e-mails, faxes and fed-ex's were never acknowledged.

Ultimately, in desperation to hang onto my home, I filed a complaint with the FBI online services for white collar crime. I found out they have dozens of Complaints about Mr. Chris Haupt,  Joe Pulliam, Southeast Mortgage , and www.southeastmortgage.com, and www.southeastmortgage.us .

Literally customer at Southeast mortgage has the same story as myself. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU.

Its now close to 12 months later and once again, one line e-mails, or NO communication or return of phone calls etc. Now I am back to dealing with my lender directly because these CROOKS are doing the same thing to many others all over the country.

Mr. Chris Haupt, www.southeastmortgage.com, and www.southeastmortgage.us Joe Pulliam and their co-horts are literally kicking people out of their homes when they are STEALING their last dimes.

Reviewing the internet I have found more contact information and others that are also evolved with these CROOKS.

Name: Chris Haupt
Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc.
3496 Club Drive Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044
Florida ML0700527
Alabama License # 21076
South Carolina License # MLS-103956

Name: Joe Pulliam
Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc.
2040 Lower Roswell Rd  Marietta, GA 30068
Fax:    770-971-9942
Email:       Joe.Pulliam@SoutheastMortgage.us
joepulliam@mindspring.com
Website: www.SoutheastMortgage.us

Mr. Chris Haupt, www.southeastmortgage.com, and www.southeastmortgage.us Joe Pulliam and their co-horts are literally kicking people out of their homes when they are STEALING their last dimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southeast-Mortgage/internet/Southeast-Mortgage-Joe-Pulliam-FRAUD-Southeast-Mortgage-Chris-Haupt-Joe-Pulliam-SCAM-754260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southeast Mortgage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update Joe Pulliam contact info

AUTHOR: MortgageTruth - (USA)

Joe Pulliam

Website: http://www.acopiahomeloans.com/jpulliam
NMLS #: 202847

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Joe Pulliam works for HomeStar not Southeast

AUTHOR: USERForTruth123 - (United States of America)

This report and dispute is between Joe Pulliam and Mr. Moreno.  Mr. Pulliam's issue and business with Mr. Moreno was without Southeast's approval nor knowledge.  We hope both people can work things out.

Joe Pulliam, Homestar Financial Corp.

2000 First St. Ste 190

848 Jesse Jewell Pkwy S.W.,

Suite 200, Gainesville, GA  30501

Direct:  (770) 503-0380

contact@homestarfc.com

AUTHOR: Isaac Ripped Me - (United States of America)

Chris and Joe

I wish Chris would have supported his loan officer who was ripped off by Isaac Moreno with GMX / whatever name this thief goes by now..  I know that he worked up fake complaints and attempted to extort collection fees to his contract etc, as soon as you made your first complaint after not receiving anything for the hard earned money you sent him.  Joe you should have realized when he required a check for payment that he was a scammer.  He never has performed for anyone ever.... I have talked with dozens of people like Joe who this guy has scammed.  You can google and find people from Seattle to Fresno and east to MI and FL.  He is a real scammer and plays dirtly.  He has gone so low as to accuse the good loan officers he ripped off of being a child molester.

He has a F rating with BBB.

OTHER ALIAS INFO FOR Isaac and his clan....

GMX International

Las Vegas, NV 89104

www.geomarketingexperts.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dispute Between Isaac Moreno & Joe Pulliam

AUTHOR: USERForTruth123 - (United States of America)

Joe Pulliam, Mortgage Originator for Southeast Mortgage, states he paid for marketing leads from a

vendor Isaac Moreno Gogeo Marketing Experts Isaac@geomarketingexperts.com and then never received them Isaac Moreno is the person posting to your site.  In addition, his user name is related to the topic. Joe Pulliam filed a complaint with ripoffreprt.com without Southeast Mortgage's, SEM, permission.  Isaac Moreno or his firm retaliated against Southeast Mortgage when we were not a party to the purchase of leads nor did we approve Mr. Pulliam's participation.

SEM does not offer Mortgage Modifications and does not service mortgage loans therefore would not engage in forbearance agreements. The person "Chris" is not an employee or associated with SEM. The author is using this site to retaliate against Joe Pulliam by attacking our Mortgage Company.  The report is false information aimed with defamation. SEM attorneys are formally requesting the identity of the poster from the owner of record of this site.

The blog is written with the intent to search high in the crawlers and is not a valid service issue.  The person the poster is calling Chris is not the person depicted in the image below.  The fact we do not engage in the businesses the poster is alleging is proof Southeast Mortgage is not a part of this and is

retaliation between Pulliam and Moreno.  We have instructed our employee to remove any postings about Mr. Moreno given we did not approve it nor did we approve his request to purchase leads from him.

Mr. Moreno will not be able to produce any communication with Southeast Mortgage related to his complaint given there was no transaction as depicted in his post.

SEM has formally requested Mr. Moreno cease and desist from further activity along this thread and have informed him we instructed that Mr. Pulliam's posts be removed.  We have requested Mr. Moreno remove his posts or redifine them to the dispute between him and Joe Pulliam.

Defamation on this type of sight is not the purpose for this type site.

There are court decisions to protect good companies like Southeast Mortgage from malicious acts of libel.