Complaint Review: Southeast Yacht Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: kmd1988 — Albany New York United States of America
Southeast Yacht Services, Inc.
Cummings, Georgia United States of America

Southeast Yacht Services, Inc. Jeff Noda, Jeffrey A. Noda Jeff Noda of Southeast Yacht is a rude, unprofessional bigot Cummings, Georgia

this is what this rude pig of a man wrote in response to me asking for a breakdown of fees for a marine survey

Hi (NAME), I apoligigise for my web site pricing breakdown. I am an independent marine surveyor  --- thousands of boats ++ under my belt so far, since the 1970's ... My web site pricing is out of date and I am hoping to have my web host change the pricing schedule soon.  To a (no posted rate) .... a flat rate...depending on the project in front of me.
You will grow up some day and realize the difference between Big - Small, time of year, Power, Sail, Houseboat. New / Old gas, diesel, engine hrs, fresh / salt water, covered / uncovered dockage. etc. I also apologies for any inconvenience with these e mail exchanges, however you sound like nothing more than a pain in the a** ,New York Female attorney, who I want even less to do with your type.
Best of luck, good sailing and please try not to kill yourself or anybody ells while driving your little boat around. Pease do not reply to me ...You are nothing but trouble, I do not want to hear from you again. A pound of good cheese costs about $3.50 per pound. Go for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southeast-Yacht-Services-Inc/Cummings-Georgia-/Southeast-Yacht-Services-Inc-Jeff-Noda-Jeffrey-A-Noda-Jeff-Noda-of-Southeast-Yacht-is-885408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southeast Yacht Services, Inc.