crucial

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:Gray Louisiana
Southern Bridal Registry - Royal Prestige
Nashville Tennessee 37211 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Southern Bridal Registry - Royal Prestige Is The biggest ripoff ever Nashville Tennessee
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

*Author of original report: I finally got my pots. junk!

Southern Bridal Registry is the biggest joke of them all. I order $2000.00 worth of JUNK!! I ordered on July 22, 2004. It is now September 13. I NEVER received my JUNK!! I had to put a depoist on of $200.00. I have called and left messages several times!!

I also talk to a human being 2 times. The first time they said the order is back ordered. She said you will get it in week and a half. I waited 2 and a half weeks. Then I called again. The lady I talk to paige told me that I would get my pots in on either Thursday or Friday. It is Monday!

I have had all I am going to take with this company! And I hope Southern Bridal Registry see this because I am going get a LAWYER! I will sue ya'll!! So if you are reading this Southern Bridal and Royal prestige.. You better sent my money back to me NOW!!! Are you will be contact by my lawyer!!

Niki
Gray, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Bridal-Registry-Royal-Prestige/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Southern-Bridal-Registry-Royal-Prestige-Is-The-biggest-ripoff-ever-Nashville-TennesseeR-108169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Bridal Registry - Royal Prestige

I finally got my pots. junk!

AUTHOR: Niki - (U.S.A.)

After almost 3 months I got my pots in. THey are junk!! They are not worth $2000.00. They are very hard to clean. I cooked in them, the food doesn't come out the way they said and show at the presentation. I will never ever buy from them again. I tell you this.... DON"T BUY THERE PRODUCTS!! They are JUNK!!!!