Complaint Review: Southern Bridal Registry

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
Southern Bridal Registry
501 Metroplex Drive, Ste. 203 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Southern Bridal Registry/Royal Prestige Will call until they screw you over! Nashville Tennessee
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

I received a call about 3 months ago from these jerks and they informed me that I won a honeymoon package. They gave me all of the info I needed to redeem my package. I went home that night and googled them and found out they were nothing but scam artists. So I never returned their call to accept their offer.

Today I received a call from them again saying the exact same thing as before. I told her I wasn't interested in being scammed and not to call me again. She went on to say that her boss wanted her to tell me that they were not a scam but in fact members of the BBB. She said that there was a man that started the thread of complaints and he did it b/c he didn't want to pay his bill. He's wanted by lots of companies for embezzlement and stuff.

She continued to go on about the company and how it was giving correct info. She would begin to tell me one thing and then go on about something totally different. She informed me that she never actually meet with the client, but she thinks that her info is correct. I told her that I wasn't interested in any way and she asked me to tell my friends who were getting married soon that they weren't a scam.

Overall, these idiots will continue to call until they take all your money! I looked on BBB's website and they have one complaint that the company resolved. Why would so many other people be writing about them if it wasn't true!

Christina
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Bridal-Registry/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Southern-Bridal-RegistryRoyal-Prestige-Will-call-until-they-screw-you-over-Nashville-Ten-241174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Bridal Registry