Complaint Review: Southern California Edison

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: AnotherSCEvictim — Santa Clarita California
Southern California Edison
P.O. BOX 6400 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Southern California Edison Apparently on mad dash for rip-off cash Rancho Cucamonga California

SCE has really done it this time. They claim that their automated billing by phone got the wrong account information due to my mistake. WRONG! I have been paying my bills this way for decades. Now, they claim that even though I received a confirmation number and everything that I made some mistake. They did not call, and because I mistakingly thought their letters had crossed in the mail, they disconnected me and thieved a 320 dollar deposit fee. Shoddy business practices and unprofessional as well as flippant disregard knowing they are a monopoly. I think there entire system is a hoax, and should be investigated by every public protection agency in America. They are bald faced liars in my opinion. I have reported them and their system to the public utilities commission. I am hoping for a full scale investigation. I will happily testify in any class action suit, hear me lawyers?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-California-Edison/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91729/Southern-California-Edison-Apparently-on-mad-dash-for-rip-off-cash-Rancho-Cucamonga-Cali-1061089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern California Edison