- Report: #608786
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Southern California Edison
Southern California EdisonP.O. Box 600 Rosemead, California United States of America
Southern California Edison EIX, SCE, Edison Internation * FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE CPUC * Rosemead , California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THEM MAKE SURE YOU;
(1) Document Date, Time, Name of person you spoke with.
(2) Document what was discussed.
(3) Have proof (i.e., canceled checks, receipts, written agreements, etc.).
(4) Record the conversation, but make certain you tell them you're doing so BEFORE you begin. Otherwise, it's illegal. This is the best documentation, but it must be done right.
IF they are jerking you around, failing to fulfill promises, cause you damage because of their failures, lag on making corrections, etc., YOU CAN fight back. Below are places you can file a complaint with. Too many complaints will invoke an investigation and inquiries. There are things going on in this company that warrant looking into, but they are very talented at covering up what they screw up.
California Public Utility Commission
Better Business Bureau
-You can file a complaint.
-You can also write a review on the BBB's TrustLink (requires signing up for an account).
UCAN (Utility Consumers' Action Network)
-You can contact them, but make certain you have a valid case.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-California-Edison/Rosemead-California-91771-0001/Southern-California-Edison-EIX-SCE-Edison-Internation-FILE-COMPLAINTS-WITH-THE-CPUC--608786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.