Complaint Review: Southern Caltrans Co.

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Vashti — Tucson Arizona
Southern Caltrans Co.
P.O. Box 8 Beaverton, Oregon USA

Southern Caltrans Co. Sent me a letter stating I was chosen to be a Consumer Service Evaluator and a check for 1,989.33, and because I have been with my bank many years they cleared it before the funds was put into the account. Now they want me to pay it back when I didn't even spend the check on myself I did what the web site told me to do. Beaverton Oregon

Filled out application for a job. Got a letter and a check saying that I had got the job with my first week pay and other money to do my job, but in fact I had not got the job and the check was Altered/Fictitious and the check was from Bank of America. This has to be an inside job, because how would an outsider know I had put an application for that company and send me a welcome letter, first week pay and money to complete the job duties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Caltrans-Co/Beaverton-Oregon-97075/Southern-Caltrans-Co-Sent-me-a-letter-stating-I-was-chosen-to-be-a-Consumer-Service-Eva-1059794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Caltrans Co.