Complaint Review: Southern Garage Door Services

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2008

• Reported By:canton Georgia
Southern Garage Door Services
www.southerngaragedoor.com , Georgia U.S.A.

Southern Garage Door Southern Garage Door Repasouthern Garage Door Services dont call these guys for service Canton Georgia

I called this company and they were right on time, came to my house to repair my garage door, he advised me that my garage needed better material and they would cost me about $400. I told him that i could afford that much and asked to this individual to only raise my garage door back up so that it would not be dangerous to kids who were playing on it. He told me that would be $100. I paid him for his service call $29.99 and let him go. I called another company and they fixed my garage door for 49.99. So please stay away from this company, unless you have money to just throw away.

Ku
canton, Georgia
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Garage-Door-Services/Georgia/Southern-Garage-Door-Southern-Garage-Door-Repasouthern-Garage-Door-Services-dont-call-thes-332281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Garage Door Services