Complaint Review: Southern Home Loans

• Reported By: Phoenix — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Southern Home Loans
23890 Copper Hill Dr. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Southern Home Loans thieves and liars Phoenix, Arizona

They stopped being polite when they cashed my $400. check. Before sending any money I asked for a name of somebody who has used them they gave me Thomas Sorrell, 616-557-2029, he gave them a glowing report. I think he is on their payroll; I've gotten nothing. Southern Home Loans are made up of thieves and liars.

I went through everything said above; I wish I read this before I got involved. Do yourself a favor and do not use Southern Home Loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Home-Loans/Phoenix-Arizona-85001/Southern-Home-Loans-thieves-and-liars-Phoenix-Arizona-912719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Home Loans