Complaint Review: Southern Telmark

• Submitted: Mon, June 10, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, June 10, 2002

• Reported By:Clute TX
Southern Telmark
P.O Box 15049 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Southern Telmark credit card ripoff Jacksonville Florida

Like many other people, I fell for the glittering promise of building my credit and having a credit card of my own.

My husband was the one who first saw the post card that promised up to $5,000 in credit after you pay the deposit, and since he is in law enforcement I thought, well if he thinks it's o.k. then I will give a try.

I called and they ended up cheating me out of $218.00. I really could have used that money for other things, but wanted to finally have credit of my own.

All I ended up with, was the feeling that I should have been smarter and should have known that a credit card company is not going to give someone, like me with no credit, a credit card with such a high limit.

Well I've learned a very important lesson, but still wish I had my money back. There are so many things I could use that money for.

Melissa
Clute, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2002 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Telmark/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/Southern-Telmark-credit-card-ripoff-Jacksonville-Florida-22447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Telmark