Complaint Review: Southern Telmark

• Submitted: Fri, October 11, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 11, 2002

• Reported By:Carson City NV
Southern Telmark
PO Box 15049 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Southern Telmark ripoff withdrew money from my account for a credit card that I never recieved Jacksonville Florida

Like many others, Southern Telmark took $218.00 from my bank account and promised me a credit card. However, seven months later I'm still waiting to see my credit card.

Every time I call the phone number, I get a recording saying "All circuts are buisy". Every time I hear this,I feel like a fool for believing their lie and letting them take advantage of me. This makes me furious.

I will do everything in my power to get my money back and inform as many people as possible about this "RIPOFF" Company!

Cody
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2002 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Telmark/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/Southern-Telmark-ripoff-withdrew-money-from-my-account-for-a-credit-card-that-I-never-reci-32313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Telmark