amazing

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: KC — Kenai Alaska United States of America
Southern United Financial
301 West Bay Street Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Southern United Financial Peter Morgan - ext 539, SCAM ***DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY*** Peter Morgan or Michael Rosenberg Jacksonville, Florida

I have sent these people two payments of $836.00 to secure a $5000.00 loan.  They said they were unable to contact the lender and they had backed out of the loan.  But they had another lender willing to loan me $10000.00 for an additional $1672.00.  When I sent the first payment there were two good reviews about this company on Superpages.  After the second payment I searched online again and found several recent complaints about this company.

They are axpecting the Western Union information to be on there voilmail tomorrow, so I sent them an e-mail this evening stating I know longer wanted the loan and to please reply in writing as to when I would recieve my refund.  We will see if they respond, I dought they will.  This company is a complete scam.  If this has happened to you it is advised you file a report at IC3.gov these folks are operating under several different company names.  There is also a report with the City of Cambridge Police Department that I found online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-United-Financial/Jacksonville-Florida-32202/Southern-United-Financial-Peter-Morgan-ext-539-SCAM-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Peter-747821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern United Financial