- Report: #746532
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Southern United Financial
Southern United Financial301 W Bay RD Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
Southern United Financial www.southernunited.net, RUDE, VAULGER LANGUAGE, PAY BEFOR YOU GET YOUR LOAN SCAM, ADVANCED BROKER FEE SCAM Jacksonville, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The scenario is all too common: a consumer receives a call or e-mail or sees an advertisement for a pre-approved loan or credit card and calls to receive an application. The company says yes, they can offer you a loan regardless of you rcredit history, if you pay an up-front "insurance," "security," or "processing," fee in advance. Too often, those with bad credit - who can least afford it - end up losing their up-front fee and never hear from the company again. According to the Telemarketing Sales Rule, if someone guarantees or suggests that there is a strong chance they can get or arrange a loan or other form of credit for you, it's against the law to ask you to pay - or accept payment - for their services until you get your loan or
The Better Business Bureau, along with the Federal Trade Commission, offers the following points to keep in mind before you
respond to ads that promise easy credit regardless of your credit history:
* Legitimate lenders never "guarantee" or say that you are likely to get a loan or a credit card before you apply,
especially if you have bad credit, no credit, or a bankruptcy.
* If you apply for a real estate loan, it is accepted and common practice for lenders to request payment for a credit
report or appraisal. However, legitimate lenders never ask you to pay for processing your application.
* Never give your credit card account number, bank account information, or Social Security number over the telephone or
Internet unless you are familiar with the company and know hy the information is necessary.
* If you don't have the offer in hand - or confirmed in writing - and you are asked to pay, don't do it. It's fraud
and it's against the law. If you think you've been a victim of an advance fee loan, contact your Better Business Bureau
(http://www.bbb.org), or your local consumer protection agency, or state Attorney General.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-United-Financial/Jacksonville-Florida-32202/Southern-United-Financial-wwwsouthernunitednet-RUDE-VAULGER-LANGUAGE-PAY-BEFOR-YOU-746532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.