Complaint Review: Southern Wisconsin Auto & Tire

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: BruceD — Winchester Illinois
Southern Wisconsin Auto & Tire
P O Box 556 Miscoda , Wisconsin USA

Southern Wisconsin Auto & Tire Lies & Deceit from Southern Wisconsin Auto & Tire Miscoda Wisconsin

I purchased a 2006 Everlite dump trailer from Southern Wisconcin Auto and Tire in March 2013.  I spoke with Jerry, who stated there was abosultely NO DAMAGE except for the minor cosmetic damage shown in the pictures on the web site. I paid the company $15,000.00 in good faith.  I received the title in the mail.

When I went to pick the trailer up, it was immediately obvious that I had been blatanly lied to.  The trailer had definitely been turned over and had several thousand dollars worth of damage. I took photos and documented the damage.  I then proceeded to try and speak with someone at Southern Wisconcin Auto and Tire to get my money back.  I was given the run around for several days until I finally got the sales manager, Dan, on the phone.  After being told they would "probably" pay to have the damages repaired and it "was no big deal", 60 days later nothing had been done.  They ended up sending me a check for $865.00, which they stated was their profit on the sale.

In my opinion, this company should be shut down immediately.  I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Wisconcin.  Meanwhile, I am stuck with a $15,000 piece of junk.  DO NOT BUY FROM SOUTHERN WISCONSIN AUTO & TIRE if you don't want to get ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Wisconsin-Auto-Tire/Miscoda-Wisconsin-53573/Southern-Wisconsin-Auto-Tire-Lies-Deceit-from-Southern-Wisconsin-Auto-Tire-Miscoda-1065463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Wisconsin Auto & Tire