screen

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: mike — kingfisher Oklahoma United States of America
Southern Wisconsin Auto and Tire
1137 north wisconsin ave muscoda, Wisconsin United States of America

Southern Wisconsin Auto and Tire I purchased two end dump trailers and was told they had never been wreck , they sent me pictures that showed everything except all the major damage . muscoda, Wisconsin

I seen two end dumps on truck trader , I called and ask if the had ever been laid over , and Dan said that they only had damage to the landing gear and he would repair it. they sent me several pictures by email of the trailers and all pictures showed no damage.

Dan asked that I wire the money because the trailer belonged to wells fargo and was repos I trusted him and wired twenty thousand bucks . I hired a company to pick them up and bring them from Wisconsin to Oklahoma . After they got to our yard I went out to look at them , and they both had been laid over and  had thousands of dollars in damage .

I called Wells Fargo Bank and they said they wasn't the owners and had never worked out a deal with Southern Wisconsin Auto and Tire. I called Dan and his response was get a lawyer . I noticed that they have another complaint on rip off report for the same thing to someone else. This is common practice for them .

I will hire a lawyer and get my money back , it is a long process and will cost $$$$ and 18 to 20 months to recover . Dan is a piece of crap and will tell you whatever to sell you something. I hope most people dont trust someone to deal fair as i did. Whatever you do dont do business with them .

Dan I will see you in person son , and you will fear me and i will get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Wisconsin-Auto-and-Tire/muscoda-Wisconsin-/Southern-Wisconsin-Auto-and-Tire-I-purchased-two-end-dump-trailers-and-was-told-they-had-869236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Wisconsin Auto and Tire