Complaint Review: Southland Exteriors LLC

184 Shadow Ln Pottsboro, Texas United States of America

Southland Exteriors LLC hope imporvemnts Pottsboro, Texas

*Consumer Comment: STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS TO OTHERS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to False Accusation

I was hired by this company to set up appointments for them to do remodeling services. Well I was feeling a little shacky about the company as I set up five appointments and have only heard that one cancelled. I am a 1099 employee with draw on commission today is payday they only do direct deposit well needless to say nothing was put into my account and I am sure that I will never see nothing at this point as can not get anyone to call me back or email me back.

I will be filling complaints with the BBB and all other agencies I feel if they do this to their so called employees when they get a consumers money I bet the work is never done for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southland-Exteriors-LLC/Pottsboro-Texas-75076/Southland-Exteriors-LLC-hope-imporvemnts-Pottsboro-Texas-749251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southland Exteriors LLC

STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS TO OTHERS

AUTHOR: no more ripoffs - (United States of America)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!

I have contacted the BBB in regards to these people.  They have no complaints against SouthLand Exterior, Chad and Kristi Cappiello.  So before they can investigate or do something about these people we all need to submit our complaints directly to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) 877-468-9222.  So PLEASE! PLEASE! submit your complaint to the BBB....they need to be exposed!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to False Accusation

AUTHOR: Southland Exteriors - (United States of America)

This is the president of Southland Exteriors responding to a terminated employees' posting dated July 4th on another IT site, which I have just copied as these are the facts.  The date of this one is the next day and is a follow through with his threat prior.

The only issue we have had since 1994 was Dean S.'s incorrect posting listed here which we intend to take legal action upon and against him. He violated all of the terms of his written agreement, which would have given him an opportunity for a draw against commisions otherwise, that he never earned and was waived according to the agreement he signed with our firm. He did not set any appointments for our sales staff only potentially interested clients that were not interested.

Our company pays commssioned employees according to their agreement and based on actual sales which never occourred.in this case. His agreement specifically stated, that he apparently neglected to read and this is a form of retaliation, due to his lack of performance, not working the required hours and apparently complete misunderstanding of what he signed.

First of all pay day is not on a holliday as listed above July 4th, the date of this posting. Secondly he just started with our firm a couple weeks prior to this allegation, with at least one week of no show on a two week pay schedule of the 5th and the 20th with the first check withheld as per our written agreement, meaning first pay due July 20th assuming he did not waive his draw against commission, which in this case he did..

Further Dean was an independent contractor never an actual employee of our firm. We have had no BBB complaints since the founding of our corporation and do not anticipate any in the future. If you require anything further do not hesitate to contact our office immediately.