Complaint Review: Southwest Airlines

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: paul — milford Pennsylvania United States of America
Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines fly and lie rip me off of $400+ for a flight then never crdited me when they cancelled , Internet

*Consumer Comment: not another post not meeting bob from irvine approval

*Consumer Comment: Ummmm...

I purchased a return flight with Southwest  airlines from Newark to San Jose returning today, I get an email when the first part of the flight, from San Jose to Denver arrives in Denver saying the second part of the flight is cancelled......no biggie.....I'll get a credit for the second part and arrange another flight.......no......first I called southwest, after 20 mins, a nice southern accented womwn comes on, starts spinning plates with words, and ends with, go talk to the guys at the southwest desk, in Denver........I wait in line.....when I talk to the attendants at the desk, they tell me after 30-40 mins of calling there bosses, to call the southwest airlines number.....after I explain I have already, they get the supervisor of Southwest to come tell me they can't do anything, I should call southwest......so they ripped me off $400+ and then give me the run around, so please remember everyone when you deal with racketeers like this, they will rip you off, and continue to do this, as they have your money already........choose another airline, southwest just want to lie to people and steal there money.......don't be fooled by there pretence, its all a cover to steal from the common people, be aware they will steal your money, they stole mine, and offered me nothing but plate spinning bull.....I will never fly with these guys again , because they ripped me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Airlines/internet/Southwest-Airlines-fly-and-lie-rip-me-off-of-400-for-a-flight-then-never-crdited-me-when-961236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Airlines

not another post not meeting bob from irvine approval

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

people can't seem to learn, bob from irvine needs to approve of all posts

must rebutt must rebutt must rebutt must rebutt

Ummmm...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I guess you haven't heard of that little weather system effecting the East Coast called Hurricane Sandy.   So since you somehow missed that little bit of information here are the adjustments that Southwest is making for any flight into or out of  EWR.  I underlined the part that may be of some use to you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newark (EWR)
Based on the forecasted storm conditions for the
Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions of the U.S., we are making the
following adjustments to our scheduled service:
We have suspended service to/from Newark for Monday, October 29.
The resumption of service at Newark will be contingent upon the condition of the runways, taxiways, and airport services.
Southwest is offering flexible travel accommodations for our