- Report: #1062390
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Southwest Engines
Southwest Engines2100E. College Ave., Cudahy, Wisconsin Cudahy, Wisconsin USA
Southwest Engines Rude, incompetent, liars, laugh at you and put you on hold, grade "F" products, do not return calls, cut you off mid sentence and hang up on you. Cudahy Wisconsin
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First Transmission bad vibration confirmed by two mechanics. Mechanic 1 on 13 may 2013. Mechanic 2 on 26 June 2013.
Second transmission received today, June 26, 2013, has a six inch crack in the housing. Photos included. Mechanic said he would NOT attempt to weld or install a faulty transmission.
I gave Dave shipping instructions that did not involve Mechanic 1 due to severe injuries in traffic accident for second transmission a month ago. Yet, he shipped second transmission to Dunn's. Duhh!
1. Send THIRD transmission to Denton's Garage, 703 South Third Street, Paducah, KY 42001. 270-443-6434. 270-443-2095. So warranty on second transmission begins 26 June 2013. Warranty on third transmission will begin upon receipt.
2. OR, refund the cost for the transmission and extended warranty and I go elsewhere. [continued below]....
Southwest Engines, Inc.
2100 E College Ave
United States of America
Phone: (888) 344-8044
Category: Auto Parts
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Engines/Cudahy-Wisconsin/Southwest-Engines-Rude-incompetent-liars-laugh-at-you-and-put-you-on-hold-grade-F-p-1062390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.