Complaint Review: Southwest Engines

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Gus — Castries Florida
Southwest Engines
2100 East College Avenue Cudahy, Wisconsin USA

Southwest Engines engines and transmission world LLC Receiving funds under false pretence Cudahy Wisconsin

On March 26th 2014 I was in desperate need of a used engine to put back for a client of mine and could not find one in my city or area so i took to the internet and found engine and transmission world i thought to myself this must be a responsible company they had all the right names and without checking their back ground i wrote to them seeking a quoate of a used engine Nissan Frontier 2003 Model 2,4L and received a proforma invoice almost immediately however i tried to use my credit card and it would not cmplete the transaction i contacted the company again and requested that they forward me their account number so as to send a telegraphic Transfer to them which they responded right away I them went to my bankers and had that wire done two months passed no response or engine so i started to worry as i had dispatched US$1,780.00 to the company all my calls was put on hold untill i hung up i contacted the online business bureau they said they was returning or reversing my transfer up to this present moment no reply.

I need my funds returned to me as these guys have done nothing for me to pay them and i think these kind of businesses should be removed from the world wide web. as they are rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Engines/Cudahy-Wisconsin/Southwest-Engines-engines-and-transmission-world-LLC-Receiving-funds-under-false-pretence-1170423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Engines