Complaint Review: Southwest Engines

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Robert W Fett — cARMEL California
Southwest Engines
406 S Boulder Ave Ste 400, Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Southwest Engines What I thought was an engine that was fully tested had a blown intake manifold gasket. When I reported this to them, they said my warranty was voided. Tulsa Oklahoma

I purchased what I was led to believe a fully tested 5 Liter GMC Engine. After my mechanic installed the engine he noticed a coolant leak coming from the intake manifold. I contacted Dale at Southwest Engines and advised him of this ... he imediately stated that he would void my warranty because my mechanic did not replace the gasket. He emailed me a tag that he said came with the engine advising the mechanic to replace all gaskets and seals. No such tag came with the engine. This place is a ripoff and I would advise anyone that was planning to do business with then to think twice. I will be putting in a claim to my Credit Card Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Engines/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74103-3800/Southwest-Engines-What-I-thought-was-an-engine-that-was-fully-tested-had-a-blown-intake-1057847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Engines